View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014   #8
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

This shouldn't be a full scale rebuild. We have good players at key positions and we have some great players in watt, Dre, Cushing, Duane brown. Some good young players. Some good starters.

The main thing we need is a qb.

I think the rest of the roster won't be extremely hard to fill in around what we have already.

If we hit on the qb then I think that speeds up the recovery even more.

I've said this in other threads, but I don't expect this to be a bad team next year. There isn't a team I'd consider to be dominant in our division. Titans and jags are meh...colts are beatable. Our division isn't that tough tbh.

Get some good quality bargain free agents. Draft well.

I expect to see a good team next year. Maybe catch some breaks and exceed expectations.

I don't expect to see a team struggling to keep the lights on.
_King_ is offline   Reply With Quote