View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014   #17
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 336338 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson said Ahman Green Faked his injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by _King_ View Post
What do you make of green saying rick smith called him into his office and asking him if he was faking his injuries?
I take it as there was some talk. If TJ's comments were limited to there was some talk I wouldn't doubt it at all. It's his going beyond that and asserting Green in fact was faking I find dubious.

Quote:
I don't think his familiarity with Sherman has any bearing on it really.
I can't see why not. It was assumed at the time of the signing that Sherman was instrumental in getting him here and it is logical at a minimum Sherman didn't pan him before he got here. The two worked together for years. Don't see how it can't have any bearing.