View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014   #20
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jim Kelly announces that he has cancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I wish him nothing but luck in beating this.
Based on the information that I was able to determine at the original time of posting (see previous posts), along with my surgical experience with this type of cancer, without any unknown extenuating circumstances, 6 months may be a generous estimate of survival following recurrence.

With that said, my prayers go out to Jim and his family for an exceptional outcome.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote