View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014   #326
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
They are building, every team who is adding players is building to improve their roster. If they were perfect then they wouldn't need to add players but obviously they do.

I didn't say anything about making a big splash, I could care less about getting one high payed player(although certain big name players could benefit the Texans). We have made NO moves, the only moves we have made are getting rid of pour players and now we are at practice squad caliber players as starters. Yes I know this is the start of FA and we still have the draft but you make my point by saying the Texans have many holes to fill so they need to start doing it sometime and that sometime is now.
Have you seen the ridiculous overpaying that's going on right now? The Texans aren't exactly sitting in a position where they can afford to do that based on the salary cap situation. The worst thing that the Texans can do right now is mortgage the future by shelling out bad contracts. The holes on the team will be filled reasonably. They're not just going to shell out millions to get guys signed just to appease the fan base. When the FO felt like we were just a few players away they made moves early in free agency. That's not the case this year. Let a lot of the higher tier free agents sign, set the market, and then become players after the first wave is over. Its the smart and logical thing to do at this point.

Last edited by Texn4life; 03-14-2014 at 10:03 PM.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote