View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014   #11
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson said Ahman Green Faked his injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
For a guy who harps on a certain code of honor and brotherhood amongst players and keeping things in house TJ doesn't seem to have a problem airing out private matters pertaining to former teammates. Travis is honest and I can appreciate that, but he also comes off as dumb and as a radio personality or knowledgeable football person I think he comes up waaaaaaaay short.
He's not part of that fraternity any more.. Ex players do this all the time when they join the media, especially if they didn't like the player they're talking about. Still though I bet he still has a bunch of stories (parties, strippers, and drugs etc) about other players who he doesn't out. All this tells me is Ahman wasn't really respected by his fellow teammates who he shared a locker room with.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote