View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014   #171
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft SELECTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Just here to say I will have to rely on the group to proxy a bit.

The clock runs from about 1am to 3pm New Zealand time.
In the past if your pick was up, you could make it even if it was at 1am Texas Time.

If possible when you see you're going to have a pick coming up when you're not going to be on-line, shoot me (or one of the people helping out with the draft) a list of who you're targeting in the order of your preference, and we'll make that pick for you when your pick comes up.

I'll frequently put together a list of 10 guys I'll be targeting and when my pick is approaching and I know I'm going to be in a meeting or something, I'll send my list to whoever's running the show or whoever's participating so they can proxy-pick for me.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote