View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014   #323
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
The Patriots and Broncos aren't "building" anything. Its already been built. They're adding pieces to complement what they already have. The Bucs showed the past few years that just going out and making big splashes early doesn't always translate to wins. The Texans have way too many holes to fill than to overspend on 1 or 2 pieces that won't make a huge difference.
They are building, every team who is adding players is building to improve their roster. If they were perfect then they wouldn't need to add players but obviously they do.

I didn't say anything about making a big splash, I could care less about getting one high payed player(although certain big name players could benefit the Texans). We have made NO moves, the only moves we have made are getting rid of pour players and now we are at practice squad caliber players as starters. Yes I know this is the start of FA and we still have the draft but you make my point by saying the Texans have many holes to fill so they need to start doing it sometime and that sometime is now.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote