View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014   #8
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 147070 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson said Ahman Green Faked his injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
I think Travis is one of those guys that doesn't sugar coat stuff and isn't P.C. He seems like the type that has no filter and just tells it like it is.. So I actually put more weight into his comments than somebody else's. The guy was a bust, but it doesn't mean he's dishonest.
For a guy who harps on a certain code of honor and brotherhood amongst players and keeping things in house TJ doesn't seem to have a problem airing out private matters pertaining to former teammates. Travis is honest and I can appreciate that, but he also comes off as dumb and as a radio personality or knowledgeable football person I think he comes up waaaaaaaay short.