View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014   #3
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson said Ahman Green Faked his injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Anything TJ says can be taken with a large grain of salt.
To be fair, this is from Ahman Green himself:

Quote:
“Rick Smith called me into his office . . . and he didn’t know how to start the conversation so he just went right out and said it: ‘Ahman are you faking your injury?’ And I kind of took a step back. . . . It was like a wow. This was probably the biggest eye-opening thing I ever experienced in my professional career,” Green told Sean Pendergast on 1560 The Game in Houston Thursday.

“It took me everything in my power not to do something that I would have regretted,” Green said.

Immediately after that, Green asked to be let out of Houston.
So apparently TJ wasn't the only one who felt that way. And I can't see Rick smith calling a player in and asking him that without having discussed it with anyone else at Reliant...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-m-rick-smith/
_King_ is offline   Reply With Quote