View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014   #169
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft SELECTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Is there any way we can post the selection rules where everyone can easily find them?

It gets irritating when people miss their pick and throw the whole thing off.
I, and anyone else doing the draft could link people to the "rules" post that we are about to make. Which brings up the fact that we havent agreed on rules yet. I dug this up from the 2012 mock draft.

Quote:
RULES:
NO TRADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Start: Monday, March 17th, 07:00am.
Teams: All Assigned.
Rounds: This is a 7 round mock.
CLOCK RULES:
Your clock time starts when the team in front of you makes a pick. Unless it was made while the clock is not running. In that case it will start at 7AM of the following weekday morning. You may pick at nights or on weekends if your team is on the clock.

Clock Only runs from 7AM-9PM

Round (1): 4 hours per pick.
Rounds (2-7): 4 hours per pick.
Night: Clock stops running at 9PM. Picks can still be made.
Morning: Clock starts running at 7AM.
Weekends: Clock stops. Picks can still be made.

Unavailable, proxy or MIA:
1.) If you miss a single pick, the rest of your teams draft will be a group pick.
2.) If you know you will be gone for awhile and might miss your pick, PM your top X players to myself or another member of this mock. They will make a proxy pick for you. JUST FREAKING DO IT!
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote