View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014   #912
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
My mistake, guess I thought your "or" was an "and" and/or I just can't read.
But even with this discounted price, I still think it will be very difficult to make a trade unless we would actually be prepared to accept less for our 1.1 than another team would accept for their lower pick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
To be honest , Cleveland could be in the catbirds seat @ #4 if the right players are still on the board , they will have a lot of options and possibly get a huge haul for a move back. #4 could be as valuable as #1 on draft day.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote