View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014   #905
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Now , after realizing what would be available to me , I'd still like that huge haul , but would settle for a bit less , maybe 4 & 26 or 4 , 35 & a future pick from Cleveland or something like 6 , 37 , 101 and a future pick from Atlanta.
Nope, that's his expectations for our 1.1 which as I previously stated is too high in this Draft.
Not enough smilefailpalms to describe this post ..... so we'll go with which I hope to see become :titansfan: eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Earlier in the process , I would have wanted a kings ransom for the #1 overall , something like 4 , 26 , 68 + a future pick.

Now , after realizing what would be available to me , I'd still like that huge haul , but would settle for a bit less , maybe 4 & 26 or 4 , 35 & a future pick from Cleveland or something like 6 , 37 , 101 and a future pick from Atlanta.

None of those deals come close to what the Redskins gave to move up to #2 which was two #1's , a #2 and a future #1. to move 4(?) spots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
You need to tone down your demands/expectations and look at something more along the lines of getting just their 1.4 & 2.4.
You do realize that 1:4 is #4 and 2:4 is #35 right ..... Its right there in the post above you that I could be convinced to take that deal , among others.

So you are telling me I'm wrong but said I should expect the exact same deal you propose ?! ....

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote