View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014   #95
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126364 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
His numbers seem pretty sorry to me. Pretty weak too for a Linebacker. All good though, if you're a gamer, you're a gamer and if Bah007 thinks there is a chance he can contribute late I definitely won't dismiss him.

Gonna need to get quicker and stronger though if he wants to compete on STs until he's ready to be molded into an NFL LB.
He's not a fantastic athlete, which is why I think he would be better served to move inside in the NFL. I don't think he's an edge rusher. But he's a football player. Some guys just have it when the pads are on. I don't think he'll ever be an All Pro or anything. But he'll give you more than you expect from a 6th/7th rounder.

When I watched Colorado St to check out Bibbs, this kid just jumped out on every single defensive series.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote