View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014   #270
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
They have to fill out the roster and it isn't going to all be through the draft. But I agree generally which is why I am suggesting guys who can be had cheap and on short term deals. Spikes is another one.
You think Steve Smith and Brandon Browner will be cheap for us? I don't. I could see either of them taking a bit less money to be on a team like NE, Denver or SF because they want to be on a contender. But if they are coming to Houston, they are coming because we bid the highest. We might be able to snag some "prove-it" 1 year guys, but they won't be much of a factor given our outlook.