View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014   #269
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 275769 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
What's the point in signing free agents if you aren't going to compete this year? The only people we have any business signing are offensive players to help protect our new QB. Get a RT for cheap once the first wave of free agents has passed, then look at a blocking TE for cheap, and a backup RB that can pass protect well.
They have to fill out the roster and it isn't going to all be through the draft. But I agree generally which is why I am suggesting guys who can be had cheap and on short term deals. Spikes is another one. I expect them to look at some of the non sexy but still upgrades at RT as well.