Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014   #2727
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by _King_ View Post
I could see Manziel being Tim Tebow like.

Great college player, relied on their legs a lot (though Manziel is the better passer obviously), showed a lot of emotion during games, spoke very confidently about their abilities, rah rah type, very popular in the media, kind of divisive, some question whether they can change enough about their game to translate to NFL success...

Manziel is a better passer than Tebow, but I can see some similarities between the two as well. Not saying Manziel will flame out like Tebow, but the possibility exists.
Yep

Too much risk of flame out to pick 1-1 for my taste.