View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014   #460
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Matt Schaub gives Texans best chance to win in 2014" -Marshall Faulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
This town is going to have a collective meltdown if they keep Schaub.

Personally, I don't care. yeah, he looked terrible in 2013, but he was a solid QB in prior seasons. And if they make the strategic decision to keep him, then I root for the TEAM as a Texans fan. Same with Manziel should they decide to draft him.

But, I can only speak for one fan. The rest of this city is going to have a mental aneurysm if it happens.
Meltdown if they keep him, eh not so much as if they start him...It would be stupid money wise to keep him...

If he takes a huge pay cut and becomes the backup to whom ever, so be it. You would have a pretty good backup QB.

As the starter, there would be riots in the street....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote