Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014   #2723
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
It's not like Warren Moon demonstrated himself to be a great passer at the college level. He played in the system he was in to the best of his ability.

At the collegiate level, his offense was based on running the ball... including from the QB position. At the pro level, at least with the Oilers, he was in a "gimmick" passing offense... not saying he was a product of the system.

I can't think of any other QB that did as much of a 180 from his college career to his pro career as Warren Moon. So, to me anyway, I find it odd that Moon would say Manziel is the next Tebow.
What does his own career have to do with his evaluation of players?