View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014   #217
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Free Agent Tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtran04 View Post
I so would love a Daryl Morey type GM to have a shot in the NFL. There's no way he would touch a single one of these FA deals given out. Sign bargain bin guys at the end of the period and get boatloads of picks in the draft to find a good player.
Last time I checked, the Rockets have two high end dudes signed on max contracts and two dudes overpaid on mid-level poison pill contracts. Morey would and has signed similar (arguable worse) contracts than the overpay of generic and DBs happening in the NFL.