View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014   #23
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 238286 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The NFL Front Office Lying Season Is Just Getting Started

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
This right here I would be down with no doubt. People think I hate Ryan Mallett because I don't want to give up a 2nd for the guy. Whatever. I'm NOT down to give up the #33 overall pick for a guy that hasn't done anything and is gonna demand starting QB money.

He hasn't impressed in preseason in 3 years and in regular season is 1/4 with 17 passing yards and an INT with -9 rushing yards in 3 years and was 'just OK' at his Pro Day THIS year. 4th rounders though? I can get down to this dance, we blow those all the time anyways.
As you said yourself, he hasn't done anything in three seasons. He's seen the field in four games, thrown four passes, completed one and thrown one pick. I don't see how he can "demand" anything. According to SpotRac he's not even making a million if he stays with the Pats this year. I don't see him getting any kind of big contract.

I'm totally with you on not giving up a 2nd for this guy. ...maybe not even a 3rd.

He just reminds me too much of Dan Orlovsky. Don't ask me why. He just does.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote