View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014   #871
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Over 20 different GMs/scouts told Greg Cosell on the night before the 2013 Draft that Geno Smith would be a top 10 pick. They don't know.
If you're talking to a GM/scout the night before the draft, there's a real good chance he's lying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
If I were Rick I would use Schaubs pride against him, tell him that unless he takes a pay cut he's QB3 for the Texans, if he'll take a pay cut that puts his salary commensurate with his 2013 level of play we'll trade him and even give him a say in where he goes if there are multiple offers.
So you're saying you would keep Schaub, and pay him $10 million to be the 3rd QB? I really don't get the "take a pay cut and we'll trade you" scenario. Why wouldn't he just wait to be cut, then get the best deal he could to a team he wanted to play for?