View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014   #867
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 27237 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

If I were Rick I would use Schaubs pride against him, tell him that unless he takes a pay cut he's QB3 for the Texans, if he'll take a pay cut that puts his salary commensurate with his 2013 level of play we'll trade him and even give him a say in where he goes if there are multiple offers.

That or tell him that we plan to sign Haynesworth and have him play scout team until Schaub gets hurt in Training Camp and cut him via an injury settlement. Just kidding I don't wish Schaub any ill will at all, i feel bad for the guy.