View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014   #456
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Matt Schaub gives Texans best chance to win in 2014" -Marshall Faulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
This town is going to have a collective meltdown if they keep Schaub.

Personally, I don't care. yeah, he looked terrible in 2013, but he was a solid QB in prior seasons. And if they make the strategic decision to keep him, then I root for the TEAM as a Texans fan. Same with Manziel should they decide to draft him.

But, I can only speak for one fan. The rest of this city is going to have a mental aneurysm if it happens.