View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014   #853
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
has of now if Matt schaub hit the F/A market I think he would be the hottest F/a QB on the market deff over VIck that's why no teams have signed a QB yet other then cassell I think there waiting 2 see what the Texans do

so with that being said I don't even matt would want to stay here knowing he coul get payed either way
People are getting antsy about Schaub getting cut.

But.

This is a horrible free agent QB market. At some point in the near future, some team is going to be very, very desperate for a veteran QB. When that happens, they're going to come crawling to us with some ridiculous offers.

We aren't under any time-pressure to get rid of him. With the pressure starting to build, we could be able to convert him into something.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote