View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014   #196
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 2014 NFL Free Agent Tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
There are already reports out there about what these players will make 2014, so no need to make up stuff. One of the guys on Twitter said D Ware will be a 10.25 million caphit this year.
I'm not making anything up... the word is assumption & average are in my post. I think "probably" is in there some where as well. Ware's contract is unique, because it's such a short term, 3 years. doesn't give them a lot of room to work with, but it's the same concept. all together, their cap hits will be substantially less than the avg/yr..... & yes, I meant back loaded, not front.