View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014   #846
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 146868 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I think it would be more early season starter so they do not feel forced to start a rookie just like the deals the Jags just made with Henne and the Vikings with Cassel.
also a possibility. either way i was gearing towards schaub being a competent starter for a portion of the season. i'm not in the camp that schaub is damaged goods. i think in short bursts or as a backup he can be the 2011 matt schaub, and worth more than anyone else we could bring in to fill the role. he just doesnt have the longevity to be the starter (with or without fan hell), and wouldnt be much of a "locker room guru" considering the likely future of the franchise. i assume that o'brien would take that authority away, unlike wade/kubiak/mcnair allowing ed reed to crap on everything in the guise of experience and leadership.