View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014   #842
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 40895 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
He said he's starting to believe more & more that Schaub will be here iin 2014. I'm just trying to help him think it through. Bob, Bill, & Rick are going to have to decide what they are going to get from Matt Schaub in return for $10M of new money, & if it's worth it.

So I asked the question.... what can Schaub do that Tj & Case cannot.

I can't think of anything other than wins so I jumped there with the second question. If you can think of another reason to give Schaub $10M, by all means do so.

Then the final question.... is it worth it to them?
Aren't the $10M guaranteed anyways?

so it's the difference between paying him 10$ for not occupy a spot on the 53 roster or giving him $13.625 for staying on the roster

unless I got it wrong