View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014   #837
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 114345 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

i'm having issues with our 2014 quarterback. i dont like the free agent options. i dont like the draft options - at least within the first couple of rounds. i dont like the trade options.

i'm cautiously optimistic about seeing if keenum can be our guy, but that's not a great option either.

so ... i dont like our options this year and am agreement with (steelb?) that next year is the time to strike. i'd go into this year basically "as is". i'd see if keenum or yates has something that o'brien likes, and draft a middle/late round project as well as a UDFA since this year's class is untalented but exceptionally deep. maybe we'll hit gold, but we probably wont. instead i'd flesh out our options and establish the direction of o'brien's team - and attack the missing piece (qb) next year when we have a more definitive view of what we want and a better pool to choose from.