View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014   #824
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 71957 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
There's so much draft smoke going on, you can't see a foot in front of you. The Texans will trade for Mallett. No they won't. The Texans like Bridgewater. I mean Bortles. I mean Clowney. Who the h-e-l-l knows? It's possible the Texans could trade out of 1-1 and still get a QB. It's too smoky to know anything for sure right now.

I still like Bridgewater the best. But I also like Manziel and Bortles. And Mallett makes sense. Whatever they decide to do, I like the Texans chances of coming out of this process with a QB for the future.
If you're guessing and the other teams are guessing, then Rick and the other FO folk are doing their job right.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote