View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014   #56
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 6th round Ryan Griffin TE Uconn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Is there any guaranteed money with a EFA? I think Supernaw has an uphill climb for a roster spot, especially if they draft a TE and re-sign Graham.
My understanding EFA is that they don't get signing bonus or anything that will count against the cap, but teams will give a few thousand either in an 'advance' or 'moving/living' bonus' for dudes to make through the off-season workouts and such. Same with the "futures" contract guys.

This is a I heard thing, versus I know thing, so I am open to being corrected and proven really wrong.