View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014   #55
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 6th round Ryan Griffin TE Uconn

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Is his nose still bleeding? Don't sound like a McNair guy to me. Not denying his talent at all but Mr. Mc has his standards and hasn't really shown a propensity to deviate from them too far. Is that a sound philosophy? I can't make that call but I believe he's decided what his standards are and has stuck pretty closely to them. Is that the best way to win? You're on record as saying "No".

I've listened to the talking heads though that say we're a "Model Franchise".

Back to your stance though, does that make a winning franchise? Short term I'd agree with you: NO. Long term, different answer.

Guess we'll both find out who's perspective is the right one in the LONGER RUN.

Hang in there steelb. This team will make you proud to be a fan.

Sooner or later.
Mr. Mc has shown a propensity to make $$$$. He hasn't shown a propensity for having a clue as how to build a winner. Hopefully BOB can change some of Mr.Mc's philosophies on how to build a winner over the next 8 yrs (Atleast) that Mr.Mc will give BOB to try to turn this franchise into a winning franchise.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote