View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014   #54
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 6th round Ryan Griffin TE Uconn

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Griffin/Vet min Blocker/A.C. Leonard or Lyerla in the 5th = upgrading the TE position.
Is his nose still bleeding? Don't sound like a McNair guy to me. Not denying his talent at all but Mr. Mc has his standards and hasn't really shown a propensity to deviate from them too far. Is that a sound philosophy? I can't make that call but I believe he's decided what his standards are and has stuck pretty closely to them. Is that the best way to win? You're on record as saying "No".

I've listened to the talking heads though that say we're a "Model Franchise".

Back to your stance though, does that make a winning franchise? Short term I'd agree with you: NO. Long term, different answer.

Guess we'll both find out who's perspective is the right one in the LONGER RUN.

Hang in there steelb. This team will make you proud to be a fan.

Sooner or later.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote