View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014   #783
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28662 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Texans after McCown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
True, but they have to appraise Schaub based on last year, not the past five. Just like Delhomme, the only team that will pick him up is one desperate for a stop gap.

I'm beginning to believe that whichever of these FA QB's that the Texans sign will basically be a crash test dummy.
Could be,but maybe last yr was an anomoly vs the norm with schaub. I've never been a schaub fan even when people thought he was good. Even I thought he was out of character of sorts. He's never been able to drive the ball outside the #s,but his decision got worse game by game. I can see a scenerio where o'brien sees if he can fix him for next yr until he gets the drafted qb up to speed. Meanwhile,the team can use the rest of the draft and low end fa to plug holes. Not saying I like it,but I can se it.