View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014   #778
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 48384 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans after McCown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
The more I think of it, I think texans are gonna pull a alex smith with schaub. I think with the dearth of solid qbs, I think they will keep schaub and still draft a qb. If schaub shows he's at least as good as he was in 2012, they'll trade him for a 3rd or so. I mean carson palmer has been terrible for the last 5 yrs and he had a market.
If Schaub was playing for league minimum we'd be lucky to get a six round pick for him, no way in hell we could get a 3rd round pick.

Schaub is getting cut plain and simple. Even if he gives us the best chance out of the scraps out there in FA BOB doesn't want the heat Schaub would bring from the fan base.