View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014   #775
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans after McCown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
The more I think of it, I think texans are gonna pull a alex smith with schaub. I think with the dearth of solid qbs, I think they will keep schaub and still draft a qb. If schaub shows he's at least as good as he was in 2012, they'll trade him for a 3rd or so. I mean carson palmer has been terrible for the last 5 yrs and he had a market.
What market did he have? He got the Raiders to pick him up. That doesn't count as a market. That is the dumbest franchise ran by complete bums over the last 10 years. I wouldn't classify that as having a market for him.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote