View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014   #218
Troy Chapman
Veteran

Rep Power: 33633 Troy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Cap space......and the rest of the League

Understood about Robinson and protecting the depth behind D. Brown. Robinson could be used like Eric Fisher...keep him at RT until D. Brown is gone and you move him over. 4 (or 5 year) window of two outstanding tackles. That is hard to pass up for the price you would be paying. Just not who I would want at #1, but that is another topic.

Point taken on the June 1 with Schaub. I'm just not in favor of carrying that full 14.5 through the free agency period up to June 1, despite the savings spread over two years. A month ago I was full on cut bait and go. Now I'm really thinking he stays, hopefully with that pay reduction.

On the McCain roster bonus, I was assuming it was an early roster bonus (middle of March). I don't know the specific terms of his contract, and the amount if probably small that does matter very little in the grand scheme of things.
Troy Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote