View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014   #48
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our New Schemes on Both Sides of the Ball Will Promote Adaptability

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Doesn't come up very often where someone claims superiority to two head coaches in their areas of specialty. You jumped smooth into the armchair and pulled out the remote.
You either can't read or you're trolling or you have maybe the worst comprehension of anyone ever.

Quote:
Of course it is relevant. Casey was playing for peanuts for us yet Kubiak is a bad HC because he couldn't figure out how to use him when it was oh so obvious. Kelly is paying Casey serious coin and getting even less play showing he clearly is too dim to figure out something so obvious as well. Or...both of them disagree with your assessment.

So not using a guy to the best of their ability is the same as not playing a guy much at all?

I commented on Tkyss post about Casey
not being used as best as he could. Nowhere did I say that Casey was a beast and should be starting. But if you are going to use him in that role, you would think that the coach would use him at what he's best at. Kelly ending up not playing him at all because he found better players has absolutely nothing to do with Kubiak starting a guy and then using him in a role that he wasn't best suited for.

Let me spell it out for you in plain terms..

-I think Kubiak Used Casey incorrectly as a mostly a lead blocker.
-Did Philly mess up by signing him to a nice contract and not playing him much? I don't know. Apparently you do. Maybe you think you are smarter than Chip Kelly or whoever made that decision.
-Does Philly use Casey wrong when he does play? I have No idea and again couldn't care less

The connection isn't there. But again, nice try. Listen if you really can't understand that, then I just feel bad for you. If you're trolling me, you got me.
_King_ is offline   Reply With Quote