View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014   #46
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our New Schemes on Both Sides of the Ball Will Promote Adaptability

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
The bunny is for you, the person who is apparently smarter than two NFL head coaches, both with offensive backgrounds. They just couldn't figure out how to properly use him but you can.
Well this is a message board. Do you feel that way about every topic commented on in which people aren't professionals in the field, or just when you get your panties in a bunch? Also, nice broad brush stroke there. Because I commented that I disagreed with one aspect of Kubiak's coaching I think I'm smarter than him and another coach which I have not commented on at all. You are ridiculous.

Quote:
And duh, third string TE was not the original intent. You don't sign third string TEs to 3 years $12 mil.
What Philadelphia signed him to and used him as is not relevant to anything that I've said. But nice slight of hand I guess.

But I'll play anyways...why not...It's kind of fun...

Maybe Philly signed him...And then realized they had better players...Or maybe they signed him...and then in the draft when they found a better player they couldn't pass up the upgrade...

Bottom line is there is no connection between Philly and what Casey's ultimate role as a third string player and how Kubiak used him as a starter except maybe in your mind. But I guess when you're reaching you gotta make wacky connections.
_King_ is offline   Reply With Quote