View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014   #204
PHILLYTEXANFAN
Veteran

Rep Power: 15034 PHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I am in full agreement with your assessment and solution. I am not a fan of, Short Term Gain = Long Term PAIN. It's the primary cause and effect of the Texans that has created many of their problems today.

I've always been an advocate of suffer now - play later , than play now suffer later. This pretty much separates the good franchises from the rest, and something Ol Slick Rick does not seem to understand.

Your man... Pots and pans
PHILLYTEXANFAN is offline   Reply With Quote