View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014   #203
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 48657 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Cap space......and the rest of the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Chapman View Post
That's the way I interpret the June 1 designation. Along with carrying his full cap hit until June 1. If Schaub is released (which may not happen now) I'm in favor of taking on all $10.5 million of dead money now in 2014 and move on.
I am in full agreement with your assessment and solution. I am not a fan of, Short Term Gain = Long Term PAIN. It's the primary cause and effect of the Texans that has created many of their problems today.