View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014   #39
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our New Schemes on Both Sides of the Ball Will Promote Adaptability

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I really don't know why Kubiak was so restrictive on how he used Casey. I thought when he put him in at FB it was really going to help us out. If the defenses played him like a FB (putting a LB on the field) we swing him out, to the slot, or out wide, you get a big body out of the box where we can still run or pass... if they play him like a receiver (an extra DB) we run the ball with him either at FB, TE, or split wide....

Kinda makes me think Casey, Tate, & Brandon Harris were all Rick Smith picks & not Kubiak picks.
It's because Kubiak was not a good head coach and he was too stressed to do things like that.

You might see more things that make sense in Baltimore offense now that his responsibilities have been narrowed.

Now he won't be as stressed having to worry about big and small picture problems.
_King_ is offline   Reply With Quote