View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014   #201
Troy Chapman
Veteran

Rep Power: 17470 Troy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respectedTroy Chapman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Cap space......and the rest of the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
There you go, I stand corrected. So if you're correct, Schaub's 2014 dead money would be $3.5 million and his 2015 dead money would be $7 million? Correct?
That's the way I interpret the June 1 designation. Along with carrying his full cap hit until June 1. If Schaub is released (which may not happen now) I'm in favor of taking on all $10.5 million of dead money now in 2014 and move on.
Troy Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote