View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014   #38
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Our New Schemes on Both Sides of the Ball Will Promote Adaptability

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Every time I read a description of the kind of player OB likes, I feel like James Casey will end up returning to the team.
I really don't know why Kubiak was so restrictive on how he used Casey. I thought when he put him in at FB it was really going to help us out. If the defenses played him like a FB (putting a LB on the field) we swing him out, to the slot, or out wide, you get a big body out of the box where we can still run or pass... if they play him like a receiver (an extra DB) we run the ball with him either at FB, TE, or split wide....

Kinda makes me think Casey, Tate, & Brandon Harris were all Rick Smith picks & not Kubiak picks.