View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The NFL Front Office Lying Season Is Just Getting Started

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
This right here I would be down with no doubt. People think I hate Ryan Mallett because I don't want to give up a 2nd for the guy. Whatever. I'm NOT down to give up the #33 overall pick for a guy that hasn't done anything and is gonna demand starting QB money.
What if you can get him for 1st overall money? Eric Fisher signed a 4 year deal for $22M last season. I wouldn't mind giving him something like that, with a fat roster bonus on year three.... $20M, making it a $44M contract, making it lucrative for him, but advantageous to us to cut him in year 3, with little blowback.

That only gives him two years to prove he is a starter, but we're going on his 4th NFL season.