View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014   #197
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Cap space......and the rest of the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Very true. I guess I should have clarified. I definitely think Schaub should be cut, but don't spread the cap hit around. Take it all ASAP just to get it over with. I see the pros and cons of cutting Daniels. If you think it's right to cut him, then take the hit this year. Same with Manning. I don't agree with cutting Joseph. I also think Foster has a bad contract, but there's not much we can do about that right now.
Daniels is a FA next year so his $ comes off the 2015 books. Daniels maybe a more valuable asset for a rookie a QB and tutoring a rookie TE if one is drafted. With Graham a FA this year cutting Daniels would leave the cupboard bare and with very little talent at TE in 2014.