View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014   #37
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 94402 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our New Schemes on Both Sides of the Ball Will Promote Adaptability

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I didn't see any direct reference to it in this thread, so I thought I'd put this here. If it's somewhere else (being that it was posted March 6) I apologize.

Pretty good stab at a look into the mind of Bill O'Brien, with some good videos to boot. A lot of the concepts appear to be similar to what we already do..... & he talks about playing fast, which I really like.

If a player can do one role well, he might make the team; if he can do three roles well, he is a starter.

Every time I read a description of the kind of player OB likes, I feel like James Casey will end up returning to the team.
michaelm is online now   Reply With Quote