View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014   #747
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 71306 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaninlild View Post
Are we adding Brian Hoyer of Cleveland to this mix? I would not mind adding Hoyer and taking Jimmy Garoppolo or Zach Mettenberger in the second round. Hoyer is 28 and looked strong to me with Cleveland when he was on the field. Hoyer was in New England from 2009-2011, which was during BOB's stint with the Pats.
Sooo we are gonna do this again, 8 years later? Gonna attached every player and coach that was in New England to coming to the Texans....

Man I remember when talks were getting Jake Plummber out of retirement to be the QB for the Texans because of Kubiak...

sad thing is, all of these scenario's are plausible...
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote