View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014   #158
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
^ Got it.

So just to remind everyone, we settled on a start date of Monday March 17, 2014. That will be a week after free agency opens, and I'm hoping that compensatory picks will be announced. If the compensatory picks are not announced, we will do the draft up to the end of the 3rd round and then decide to wait or keep going. If we don't have the picks by then, we may need to borrow someone's projections and work them into the draft as needed. Those comp picks will help some teams, so I'd like to have them.
If we get to the end of 3 and comp picks aren't announced I vote to hit the pause button until they're announced. It completely changes the direction and way one can think. (I speak for myself obviously).

See yall next Monday.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote