View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014   #743
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
I'm not knocking you; and I've heard some good points about Mallett, but that this has turned into a Mallett thread when there's dudes with much more upside like Kirk Cousins who can be had for a draft pick (who has seen PLENTY of NFL action, by the way) and Matt McGloin who can also be had for a lower draft pick, after playing pretty well behind a crapola Raiders team. I won't fail to mention that McGloin was also OB's boy at Penn State, where they game planned together as Head Coach and starting QB. I can't help but to think there's a synergy there, over anybody else at the moment.
I didn't know either Cousins or McGloin were available. I do know our team inquired about Osweiler, who also wasn't "known" to be available. But that tells me they're looking.

If they're not looking at Cousins (who I don't like as much as Mallet, regardless how much he has played) or McGloin, I imagine there's a reason.