View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014   #112
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5th Round: Randy Bullock, K, A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
Lots of talk about pick 1.1 and 2.1, but I want to see a kicker taken. Not sure about this crop of kickers but Randy ain't gonna cut it this year.

Anybody got any insight in to kickers out there? I didn't get to see a lot of college ball last year.
Congrats........ You have definitely taken this somewhere I did not expect heading into the draft. Kicker talk!.............. I honestly have no clue about kickers in this draft, but I'd give the chubby fella another shot with a solid backup plan.